Software Lifecycle Sales Specialist (75770)
Software Lifecycle Sales Specialist
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client we are currently looking for:
Software Lifecycle Sales Specialist
What You'll Do
As a member of Cisco Worldwide Software Simple team, you will be responsible for providing elite support to Cisco Sales teams. This will include working directly with various Cisco Sales Teams as a subject matter authority on the Cisco Recurring Offer & Software Portfolio. You will support the entire sales process from prospect to close and further through lifecycle and adoption. You will be responsible for delivering value calculations & compelling proposals that directly correlate with Cisco software consumption and adoption. During the sales cycle, you will advocate for your sales teams and ensure a smooth end-to-end process, demonstrating Cisco’s ability to meet stated SLA’s. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Cisco Operations, Finance, Product Management, Offer Management, Engineering and Customer Experience teams to share your knowledge and insights to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
Who You'll Work With
We are one winning team effectively facilitating initiatives with multi-functional teams. What makes this role fun and dynamic is leveraging your ability to scale software sales across Cisco while coordinating Cisco internal teams that needs to be involved. Your exceptional sales, communication and teaching skills will have you presenting to Cisco Sales Teams, as you shorten the cycle and simplify software adoption.
• Support the software sales process through lifecycle and adoption – proactively, you will walk stakeholders through our initiatives (proactive prospecting, upsell & cross-sell plays, etc.)
• Coordinate and facilitate expansion selling related to annual consumption checkpoints also known as True Forward events
• Provide price calculations and compelling proposals related to future software consumption for various consumption scenarios
• Demonstrate ownership of your aligned field segment business and provide advisory for “How To” type questions
• Proactively manage escalations and extended team involvement (IT, Legal, Finance, Ops)
• Maintain knowledgebase and deliver closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• Communicate progress towards quarterly goals via scorecards & other vehicles
• Participate in internal trainings and performance reviews
Who You Are
• Enterprising with sales mindset – you are creative and hardworking (you respect processes but obstacles do not stop you)
• Organized and keen on continuous learning – you are on top of everything, ready to learn everyday
• Capable of navigating through various tools and platforms to achieve particular business goal
• Goal oriented and able to work autonomously in ambiguous situations.
• Eager to know Cisco portfolio and always changing business landscape (sales promos, sales accelerators, offer updates, etc.)
• Awareness of what and when to escalate to break down barriers, and drive decision-making on the way to resolution as you are the pathfinder
• Knowledge of software recurring offer sales models (buying programs) & specifically Enterprise Agreements with ability to translate technical capabilities to business offerings
• Great at financial modelling, Excel and presentation software (Powerpoint)
• Have sense for visual aesthetics (simplicity, clarity, minimalism, etc.)
• Enjoy working with internal communications and sites (Webex Teams, Sharepoint)
• Preferably 3+ years IT industry experience.
• Positive and creative attitude – we bring solutions, not problems
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Knowledge of any additional European language will be an asset!