My client, a global Telecoms operator is currently seeking an experienced OSS/ENM Support Engineer for an initial 6 month contract based in Berkshire.
- On-site support should be provided on site in Slough. Occasional support outside core hours required to support network element integration or deployment of fault resolutions.
- Would provide system administration Operational Support for ENM, as per my client's Incident & Change management process.
- Using Ericsson recommended System Administration procedures and review of Linux Administration procedures, to ensure the operational status of the ENM platform is maintained.
- Ownership of the Operational Acceptance of new network element integration into ENM.
- The activation of network element performance counters from the ENM system. When requested the support service should assess the impact of activating the requested counters on the network element and ENM.
- ENM Platform Performance Monitoring - performance monitoring solution needs to be maintained for all live.
- Capacity Management.
- Performance Management.
- Ownership of Customisation/Deviation Support.
- Provide updates on ENM operational status: System Reporting. Support Service are required to produce written daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Operational support manager.
- Maintenance and Execution of the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity solution in the event of a failure. The failure that triggers this does not have to be a failure within the ENM itself.
- Bi-Weekly review of open CSR's with vendor and the Operational Support Manager
- Would have a good technical understanding of the OSS-RC/ENM network element integration toolset.
- Would need a working knowledge of FMX on both OSS-RC & ENM
- Would need to have Solaris & Linux System administration experience.
- System Administration experience of both Ericsson OSS-RC and ENM