Event Marketing Manager (76635)
Event Marketing Manager
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client we are currently looking for:
Event Marketing Manager
Event Marketing Manager
The Business Entity
In today's hyper connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers' attention. Cisco Marketing's vision is be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in creating unified, Omni-channel digital and human experiences.
We've thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Creating a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for outstanding marketers to help us realize our ambition. If you think you can help Cisco stand out from the rest of the IT crowd and the thought of transforming the way the world lives, works, learns and plays excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Over the past five years Germany has experienced a period of exponential growth and in the last fiscal generated $100M+ worth of sales leads. The German Marketing Team delivers an industry-leading portfolio of customer and partner activities that increase brand awareness and grow Cisco revenue.
The German Marketing team of Audience Experts, Marketing Managers focusing on Brand, Digital, Content, Social as well as Partner Marketing Managers collaborates with the Sales, Architecture and Partner organizations as well as with the EMEAR regional Marketing teams to plan, priotorize, execute and measure their activities. In order to complement and align our Customer Journeys and Touch Point Strategies also with Sales driven Events we are looking for an Event Manager who leads on those events and brings to live an outstanding customer experience as well as measuring our impact in customer engagement and the company’s bottom line.
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Event Marketing Manager will support Sales needs by creating an engaging virtual experience to communicate Cisco's story, drive awareness and demand. Main focus is to successfully lead Cisco Connect, 3000+ attendees, Cisco’s Premier event in country as well as Cisco Engage Universities.
- Cisco Connect: prepare and lead the Cisco Connect Steering Board with Sales, Partner Organization, Communications, the various Event Sub Team leaders ie Registration, Partner Sponsoring, Financials, Digital Platform Management, to ensure a successful delivery of Cisco Connect on Cisco’s Event Experience Hub to 3,000+ customers and Partners. Work in progress, Event in March 20121.
- Cisco Engage Universities: prepare and lead the Event planning for 3-5 Cisco Engage in 2021, all running digitally in collaboration with the Archetecture Sales Teams
- Manages, maintains the live Event Calendar internal and external as single source of truth
- Works closely with the EMEAR Events Team to plan, consolidate and communicate on live virtual events and on demand events
- Program and project management for defined events from A to Z
- Collaborate with internal Cisco stakeholder to define requirements, manage expectations and communications from inception of engagement through delivery and follow-up
- Work with GSMM to ensure contractual and compliance policy
- Work with Marketing to ensure end to end process such as Event website, agenda, registration, invitation, Email Comms, event promotion, Event follow-up, results measurement for an excellent Customer Experience
- Work with CVENT Registration Platform for all virtual Cisco Engage Events
- Manage Cisco´s participation at 3rd party virtual events
- Provide counsel and guidance to internal teams to drive effective engagements that meet customer needs and Cisco business objectives
- Support Cisco Connect Germany event management led by EMEAR, event happening March 2021
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Language: Native German and English
- 8-10 years Event Management with working experience large events in a similar role within a global company
- 1-2 years of Digital Event Management, experience with digital requirements and capabilities
- natural leader, highly organized and a natural project manager
- ability to manage competing priorities diplomatically
- team player within a larger organization interfacing with different functions and locations
- willing to collaborate and learn with EMEAR events team, GSMM team and Marketing team to provide an outstanding event experience end to end
- experience of Cisco tools and process in e2e Event management is a plus: GSMM policy, Website mgt., Event registration via Cvent, Email invitation set-up with MRM works
- high-level verbal, written and positive communicator
- ability to think strategically
- able to work in a complex, policy driven work environment managing multiple projects at the same time
- Good financial and compliance expertise regarding Events