ACI DC Resource UK
In particular, the work activity is about designing a migration from legacy Data Center infrastructure in a Service Provider context to SDN hybrid Cloud solution of Cisco ACI, single site, multi-pod, and multi-site.
In particular, the key technical skills are OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN, and Cisco ACI with significant focus.
- Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
- Several years of experience in high-level support, design and deployment
- Experience in client facing/consultant role
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· Data Center (ideally ACI)
· Programmability: Ansible, Python scripting
· Core Routing and Switching
- Very Strong Consulting and communication skills
- Professional level CCDP or CCNP and CCIE.
- Fluent English language skills
- Fluent language skills in one of the either: English preferred
- Remote with occasional to travel to sites in London
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of complex network designs.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Demonstration of Cisco products and solutions to customers.
- Collaborates proactively with other engineers to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
- Contribute to customers knowledge through the delivery of Knowledge Transfer Sessions
- Solves complex, cross-functional issues that cross several technologies. Can apply good analytic process to any issue to help bring to resolution.
- Generates standard project documentation including detailed test plan for complex networks.
- Generates network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex networks.
- Plans and executes highly complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity.
- Leads network design workshop.
Proactive Service & Support:
- Works extensively with clients, Account Team and Cisco resources on developing a strategy and the deployment of most complex services and required Network Support Systems
- Assists customer with deployment and strategy of highly complex tools and related Network Management Systems
- Leads design workshop
Reactive Service & Support:
- Assures that the most complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies are properly and quickly resolved.
- Acts as a focal point for most complex network problem resolution, including support during maintenance windows.